Website LKA Group
- Looking to make a real difference
- Looking for a company with a positive and friendly work culture
- Looking for flexibility
- Proactive and self motivated
- Act fairly and with integrity
- A company that believes in hard work and rewarding performance
- Dynamic, energetic and passionate about what we do
- Growing Organisation with a focus on quality and outcomes
- Supportive of our people
LKA Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Factual Investigations Team. We are seeking a Contractor Investigator who is experienced in workers compensation claims particularly, stress claims. The successful individual will be able to interview parties, gather relevant evidence, such as taking detailed statements, and writing comprehensive reports in accordance with relevant legislation and procedures.
We continually invest in improving the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our services and people, a strategy that has resulted in our appointment by most of Australia’s largest insurers, Government and local Government Agencies to provide national investigation services coverage.
- A current CAPI Inquiry Agents Licence and Drivers Licence.
- A minimum of two years investigation experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to instructions
- Available to work flexible and adaptable work hours, with the capability of completing city and country work.
- Intermediate computer skills
- OH&S or Investigation qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Current ABN
Greater Sydney – City and Regional.
Rates are negotiable and dependant on experience. If you enjoy a challenging and autonomous role with flexibility and you have the right qualifications, skills and experience, please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries please contact Janet Costa on (03) 9340 3222.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.